Cercle de Généalogie Maurice-Rodrigues

Forum

The One and Only Mauritian Genealogy Association

Genealogy Questions & Answers

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Frédéric and Adelphine/Adolphine/Delphine

Hi there, I am trying to learn more about my mother's great-grandparents Frederic Frédéric and Marie Uranie Adelphine/Adolphine/Delphine.  I have their marriage extract from 7th March 1878 in Riviere du Rempart.  Frederic Frédéric is 30 years old and Marie Uranie Adelphine/Adolphine/Delphine is 23 years old.  Their address is listed as Mon Loisir Estate.  Marie Uranie's name slightly varies on different records, it's Adolphine on their marriage record, Adelphine on their son Charles Frédéric's birth record and Delphine on his death record.  These are all extracts from Civil status.  I don't know who their parents are or where they were born other than their place of birth is Mauritius and rough years of birth, if the ages are correct on the marriage, would be 1847/1848 for Frederic Frédéric and 1854/1855 for Marie Uranie Adelphine/Adolphine/Delphine.  I've tried Civil Status division many times over the last 7 years with no luck so far.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks, Jack

Get Latest News By Subscribing To Us

Insert your first name and email address on the form as follows to receive our amazing newsletters. You can unsubscribe anytime! Your privacy is important to us. We will not share your information.